The National Core Indicators (NCI) project helps Wisconsin make things better for adults who have an intellectual or developmental disability. Vital Research is working with Wisconsin on this project. Vital Research’s trained interviewers will meet with adults “remotely” over videoconference to learn how well the services they receive meet their needs and how the services could be improved. This survey will give you the opportunity to share your opinions, feedback, and personal experiences about the services received from the state.
Key Details About NCI
Here are some things you should know about the NCI project:
- Participation is voluntary.
- Your choice will not impact the services you receive.
- The interview takes 45 minutes to one hour to complete.
- The interview will be conducted remotely over Zoom video conference.
- You can participate using a desktop computer, laptop, tablet, or smart phone.
- Your responses and information will be kept private.
- If you need help taking part in the NCI project you can choose someone, such as a family member or friend, to help you. You cannot receive help from case managers because they assist with the services you receive.
If you are interested in setting up an appointment convenient for you, please contact the Vital Research Project Team at (800) 801-4194 (toll-free). Visit the FAQs page for answers to other questions you might have about this project.
Are you a family member or guardian looking for more information? Visit the FAQs page for answers to questions about the project, as well as some commonly asked questions for guardians.