The professionals at Vital Research advise clients on how to most effectively gather and utilize consumer feedback to change lives. Our collaborative approach coupled with the following services will ensure that you obtain the most valid and reliable consumer information. Partnering with us guarantees we will:
- Create customized surveys that capture the voice of the consumer
- Help you attain your desired outcomes by developing the most appropriate goals & objectives for your project
- Determine the best data collection methodologies for you (e.g. online, offline, mail, telephone, in-person interviews, focus groups, etc.)
- Obtain consumer feedback in the language that’s most comfortable for your consumer (e.g. English, Spanish, Russian, Korean, Chinese,
- Farsi, Armenian, Creole, Tagalog, Punjabi, etc.)
- Develop tools (e.g. surveys, interview guides) that are valid, reliable & focused on the specific aspects of your organization & area of interest
- Provide you with confidence in knowing that the sampling plan will yield reliable results
- Utilize our statistical expertise (e.g. descriptive statistics, multivariate, non-parametric) to uncover new insights
- Develop reports that are focused on your needs (e.g. real-time online reporting, infographics, data visualization) & the needs of your stakeholders, such as your clients, employees, managers, & Board of Directors
HAROLD N. URMAN, PH.D.
Harold co-founded Vital Research in 1982 because he wanted his research to make a difference in the lives of others. You will appreciate the commitment, dedication, and collaboration that go into each of his research, evaluation, and survey projects. Harold is a specialist in study design, survey development, psychometrics and statistical analysis, and large-scale data tracking and management. He earned his Ph.D. at the University of Southern California with an emphasis in research methods and statistics; he has expertise in numerous statistical programming and business analytics software tools. He strives to take complex data and translate them into actionable findings that his clients can use to transform the lives of the people they serve.